Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tagged Again

I got tagged again. This time by Waterfall. (Thanks for the nice description...I really do enjoy playing scrabble!) I enjoyed doing this a second time, because I was really torn when I made my choices the first time.

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else.The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

1. Musician: I have always wished I could play piano. When I was little my grandmother bought us a piano. It was a beautiful upright. We had it for three months. In that time I learned the notes for the right hand and the notes for the left hand. Then we moved and the house we moved to wasn’t big enough to take the piano so it went back to my grandmother who promised it to me. Many years later, after I was married, after I had our first daughter I went to visit my grandmother. I was ready to reclaim my piano. It was gone. I took piano lessons one time after that, but wasn’t able to connect the hands. If I were a musician I would play the piano.

2. Chef: My hubband and I could open a catering business together and we would be well-known for our healthy but seemingly decadent scrumptuous food offerings. We’d be highly in demand and so well paid that we could work when we want and travel a lot!

3. Painter: I would paint rooms for people because so many people hate to paint but would love to improve the look of their homes. I would offer specialized stenciling to go with my painting business.

4. Psychologist: I would work with families to improve their communication, especially during the transitional times of life OR I’d work with hospice.

5. Architect: I would design, build, and run a complex that worked with families. There are a lot of kids in foster care when really it’s the parents who need to be in care. Adults have children who are barely able to care for themselves and need massive amounts of guidance. Even after spending years in foster care, many of these children return to these deplorable situations and begin the sad process of unlearning so that they can “fit in.” I think it would be better to work with the families in tact.

So who do I want to tag...let's see. Since I owe JettyBetty an interview I'll tag her instead. I also tag Reverend Mommy (aka Theresa)--hopefully she can take a break from her studies. And finally Kim of the Upward Call. This should be very interesting indeed!

5 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

Thanks for the tag -- it will have to be tomorrow b/c now I have to watch Dr. Creflo Dollar. Joy oh joy.

Peg said...

I would hire you to cook healthy scrumptious meals in my house! Sounds Great!

Waterfall said...

Yes, come cook for me, too!

Enjoyed your answers!

jettybetty said...

Mine is up now!
JB

Kim said...

I was already "tagged" by Claire earlier this week, so if you want to have a peek at my answers, they're already posted for you to see.