Friday, January 18, 2008

Run Its Course

I came here in 2004. It was a rough time in my life and I want to chronicle and process it. I have made some good friends here and I treasure them. But I also have live friends...and an enemy.

Last night at dinner my friend told me how a malevolent woman takes the things I write and spews venom and lies. I wouldn't think much of it, but it seems that her viciousness overflows onto my friend and others. I do not want to give this pitiful woman any more fodder so I have decided to close out this blog.

Mary, I choose to not give you anything else to gossip and twist. Mary, you are one sad woman. You claim to be a God-fearing woman. Your actions completely betray your total lack of any understanding of grace or love. I pray that you read this entry and know that I have put you at the top of my prayer list. In case you miss this perhaps I'll make a copy, blow it up, and post it in the cafeteria like you did other personal information about me in an attempt to discredit and malign me.

To my friends and readers, thanks for your support and God bless.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Oh DM... I am so sorry to hear this...

Peace to you.

HeyJules said...

Gee, Mary, way to be a Christian woman. Way to go. Just remember...as you judge, so shall YOU be judged.

Now do us all a favor and go get a life.

DM, let me know where you end up blogwise. I for one want look forward to hearing how God uses you to redeem people like Mary.

daisy said...

Ai yi yi. You'll be missed. If you decide to blog with only invited readers, please include me on your list, if you don't mind.

I'm so sorry that is happening. Some people have nothing better to do than stir up trouble.

The Momma said...

I am so disappointed to read this. I only recently came across your blog, but it is now one of my favorites. I will really miss your story of grace in my life.
If you do blog again with invited readership, I really would love to share the journey with you.

With friendship,
Lisa

Saija said...

(((hugs))) ...
keep in touch via e-mail ...
and if you start up again, let me know ...
i understand wanting to protect what is precious to you ... there will always be people who think they understand, but they don't ... God knows each of our hearts and judges rightly ...

blessings to you T and please keep in touch ... in Him who Redeemed us!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I'm sad too, because I only found your blog today - from my friend Debra Langworthy's As I See It Now blog, and I realized you are from northern Ohio, not so far from me (between Akron and Medina but with relatives in Willard and Norwalk). I wish you well. It sounds as though you are doing very worthwhile work and I wish you well......

Trisha said...

I'm going to miss you...couldn't you just block her?

Seeker said...

I am very behind with reading blogs and have only just seen this post! I have no idea what all this is about - but it is a shame if somebody who wants to make trouble is making you end your blog. I wish you well.

Anonymous said...

Amen! I agree. People like that really do need our prayers. I only found this today and was hoping to see more. What I have seen is very nice to read. I hope you are sharing your news with kind people elsewhere and making a difference to those who appreciate it.

Tracy said...

such a sad thing that people have to be so small minded!

thanks for that note, the is one of the scriptures I was looking for!