Saturday, March 12, 2005

Snowy Saturday Thoughts

I'm frustrated. For the last couple days I had lots of trouble getting in to read blogs. Then when I could, I couldn't leave notes. Today I was able to pull up screens to leave notes, but now the notes aren't showing up. What's up with that?

And another thing. Not all records need to be broken. I'm referring here to snow. Day before yesterday, the news around here was that we were on our way to breaking the all time season snow record. It's something like 102.3 inches and we were at 93.8 inches. And it's snowed the last two days. Last night we got about 4 inches of the white stuff. And it's still coming down!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of snow. And cold. And my cold.

There isn't any work for us at the factory on Monday. I'm thinking that would be a wonderful day to go visit Penelope. Tuesday morning I have an appointment in Bucyrus to visit the plant we do all the packaging for. I could drive to Annie's on Sunday and stay through Tuesday morning and just stop at the plant on the way home in the morning.

But only if it stops snowing. I'm such a weather weenie. Have a blessed Saturday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

"Weather weenie"... hehehe :)

I hope your body gets rested up a bit... banish the cold, banish stiffness...

Dreaming again said...

ick! I hate snow. You must be thinking my 85* post was fabulous and what am I complaining about huh? LOL

I hate extreme changes, we had snow on Thursday. UGH.
The low in the morning is supposed to be 31* ... hello? Are we winter or spring here? Make up thou mind!

For what it's worth, I had a lot of trouble with blog this week too. Several on Biscotti brain didn't show up. A few on several others ... then there was my own posts that wouldn't post or decided to show up 24 hours after posting ...

Sorry you had that trouble too ..but kind of nice to know I wasn't alone!!!!

Anonymous said...

Impressesed.