Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Big Smiles

I was going to come in here with some solid spiritual thoughts...aint gonna happen.

Annie called a little bit ago and informed us that there truly was a reason for her feeling nauseous recently. We're going to be grandparents again!!!! They are quite excited about this...and so are we.

Today Dan told the team that I've been hired on full-time at Reineke. No one had any problems with that. I spent time talking to the HR person, getting the paperwork started. Then I had to surrender some of my hair for a drug test. I would have rather kept my hair. I don't and have never done drugs, but I am losing my hair. No compromising on this one.

The insurance is pretty good. I'll be able to get perscription safety glasses and for practically nothing. The insurance kicks in after 90 days when I will also have my first review and be considered for pay increase. The uniforms are free. It's all sounding pretty good.

My cough is better. I've found some of my voice which is good since I need it for singing this weekend at the prayer retreat. Tomorrow is my last therapy session. I feel really good about that.

There are just some really big smiles coming from Ohio. Hope the light isn't too blinding.

5 comments:

anj said...

thanks for letting us feel that smile - rejoicing with you in this abundance.

Peg said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!!!!

Dianne said...

Congratulations - how exciting! And thanks for the paint tips at my blog. I'll figure something out, for sure!

Dianne said...

Congratulations - how exciting! And thanks for the paint tips at my blog. I'll figure something out, for sure!

Saija said...

so happy for you Tina! grandparents again ... a job with good benefits ... WOW! another round of blessings, please ... :o)