Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Five

I've been reading the RevGalPals...and found this there...

The weather in your location: It’s a wonderful Fall afternoon. Temperature is about 65F (18.3333C). The leaves are in various stages of changing colors, which creates an absolutely tremendous palette.

Where you are typing this: I’m sitting in my favorite swivel rocker in the living room, typing on my new laptop. Hub is sleeping in the hospital bed across the room from me.

Where you might like to be sitting if you could be anywhere: At my older daughter’s house with my most precious granddaughter playing nearby!

A chore you have to do this weekend: moving the younger daughter’s packed up stuff to the attic–we had to make room for the influx of baby things–hard to believe she’s not due until January.

Something delightful you will do or would like to do this weekend: I’m going to church Sunday morning (second Sunday in a row!!!!). And I’m watching sports all day long!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to hear about church and pray it will be a blessing.

Barbara said...

Interesting list of questions!
Congratulations on the new baby! When in January is the baby due?
God Bless
Barbara

Saija said...

yay, church again for you! and a laptop! cool! i have been thinking of looking around for one too ... (hugs)

Erin said...

So much positive energy and hope in your weekend list!

ps. congrats on your prize... you are often a candle to me too :)

HeyJules said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me! I'm rooting for the baby to be born on the 16th. It was a good enough day for me!