Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What I did...

Monday was a hard day. It was hard for me to look people in the face. This became a trust issue for me. I felt very vulnerable. I'm not sure how or why people found my journal.

So today I edited the whole thing. I took out company names and employee names. Since Ed read much of this I left his name in there.

I'm going to keep writing. This is my place and I won't be run off. The good far, far outweighs the bad!

As Molly Brown would say: I ain't down yet!

6 comments:

jettybetty said...

YAYAY--she ain't down yet!!!

JB

Erin said...

Wooohooo!
You go!!
(000)

Melissa said...

Hurray! I'm so glad your staying :)
You ain't down yet, no way!!!

Saija said...

i was afraid to come here ... in case you weren't around anymore ... that would have been sad - for me ...

(hugs)

Anonymous said...

Just found your journal via another site. Don't let ne person keep you from doing something you love or something you need to do for yourself. I don't understand why people go out of there way to make other lives miserable or difficult. I JUST DON'T GET THAT. So whatever you do, you hang in there. It looks like many people would miss your "corner" and they are more important than that one misdirected, misguided person. Blessing to you today.

Anonymous said...

brave woman of God.

well done :)

You wrote in Erin's site that you don't believe in co-incidences, that must mean that your know your site was read for a reason and that God will use it for good. But I'm sorry for your pain.