Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hard to be up today

Work was long and hard. These ten hour days are killing me. I’m so absolutely exhausted. We’re really close to being caught up so I’m going to recommend to Ed that when we come back next week that we go back to a regular schedule.

Beth had a horrible evening with that boy. He went ballistic and hurt her physically. We were livid. She was terrified. She made a police report out on the incident today. This guy is getting a bit psycho. He’s threatened to hurt us now. A CPO is next.

Tonight for dinner I drove to Arby’s and was picking my order up at the window when noxious smoke started pouring in the vents. Before I could get half way home, scalding antifreeze began pouring out on my foot—the non-injured one. So now I have no car to drive to work and a very sore foot. When Beth gets home from spending time with a friend I’m going to go put air in my bike tires and I guess that will be my mode of transportation tomorrow, Saturday, and probably most of next week while the car is being worked on. Maybe I’ll lose a little more weight.

I’m tired and cranky, so rather than vent on, I’ll think I’ll close and nap till Beth gets home to take me to a gas station.

Sleep well.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Tina... I'm so sorry these things happened to you and to Beth, also. I'll be praying that God will get a hold of her boyfriend and either change him or move him out of the picture. Sigh.... I'll also pray for your protection... I know that scarey feeling from years ago (long story). God bless... Debra

Erin said...

Oh, luv... I so wish I could hug you right now.

Saija said...

sheesh, tina ... :o(
"Lord please give tina a big hug ... "