Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tagged by Hope

Hope tagged me and I was touched. It was fun to think about...even dream about what I'd like to do...So here goes:

5 things I plan to do before I die:
-Write a book.
-Buy a small motor home and just travel for a long stretch of time.
-Visit my dad’s birthplace in Saskatoon.
-Go to Disneyworld with my grandkids.
-Own a bed and breakfast/spiritual retreat center.

5 things I can do:
-Sing.
-Play four musical instruments.-Play tennis.
-Make people laugh.
-Multi-task.

5 things I cannot do:
-Swim.
-Run any distance.
-Math in my head.
-Hold my breath for very long.
-Keep a tidy (aka FlyLady style) house

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
-Wit and humor.
-Gentleness.
-Knowledge about a wide variety of stuff.
-Similar interests.
-A strong work ethic.

5 things I say most often:
-I’m sorry.
-You’re kidding.
-Lots of words of praise: Good job. Way to go. All right!
-Variations on I love you…like Grammy loves you, Love you (to Ann and Beth), I love you (to Nelson)…and even to my friends
-“Jesus”—spoken in prayer, in fear, when I need help, when I fall asleep.

5 celebrity crushes:
-Richard Geere (especially in First Knight)
-Hugh Grant (especially in Sense and Sensibility or Notting Hill)
-Alan Rickman (Sense and Sensibility and/or Truly Madly Deeply)
-Harrison Ford (Sabrina)
-Joe Lando as Sully from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

Now, even tho I've been here for a while, I'm not sure who really likes to do these things. If it intrigues you then give it a try!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Getting the chills up and down my spine here Tina - my birthplace is Saskatoon too. :)

Melissa said...

A thumbs up to Joe Lando as Sully!