Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not Chipper

I just read a fav's entry: all her answers were in two word sentences. It's the perfect description of how I feel and why I haven't posted lately.

I feel like crap. I have no energy. I just want to pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep. Sleep, that's where I do my writing. I actually dream about writing posts.

When I had my surgery on the 3rd, I was anticipating pain and bleeding. Pain was so minimal and bleeding was no big deal. Since then I have have had cramps everyday. They're not bad, just there, and I feel bad enough to not feel good. I am so drained and my appetite is out the roof. I don't like this one bit and I want it to be better. Yesterday.

And I'm so irritable I don't like myself--and that doesn't even begin to describe how much other people are getting on my nerves. I like this even less than the pain.

Nothing has happened with the house, except our finances for some reason seem horribly bleak so I can't even imagine putting in a bid. Work has been tedious and frustrating. This is a teaching week for me and I'm not experiencing my usual joy with that. (Insert HUGE tired sigh.)

Highlights: Asher. Just writing his name makes me smile. He's become quite the chatterbox, extremely emphatic with his "words." And I'm quite excited to have Penelope coming for a week to visit! I'll be going to get her tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to Curves. Perhaps I'll be able to shake loose a few dolphins (endorphins) and feel a wee bit better.

TTFN

4 comments:

Erin said...

Praying for a quick(er) recovery...

Much love to you.

Autumnseer said...

I give you a lot of credit for getting up and moving. That is huge when you feel like you do, but they say one of the best things to do. Get well fast!

Heidi Renee said...

Praying here too - I had one of those weeks last week. Slowing down and listening to what it was telling me helped so much.

Hope the dolphins come to visit! :)

jettybetty said...

I've had some weeks like that recently, too. No fun. At all.

Praying for brighter times for you!