Monday, July 11, 2005

Fast of Slow

Well, after working to adjust to the idea of Nelson laying around for another three weeks--the doctor talked to the nurse practioner this morning. He asked why Nelson wasn't on the surgery schedule this week? When she told him that Nelson wasn't scheduled to be seen again until 8/3 he was not pleased and scheduled Nelson for surgery tomorrow at 11:00am.

So I had to get things organized at work. Again, they were very understanding that I needed the day off.

We just finished Chinese for dinner. Nelson actually had a little appetite and since he knew he wouldn't be eating again tomorrow he decided to eat something that sounded really good. And it was!

Well, I've got laundry to finish, dishes to wash, and if it cools down I may try to mow...maybe.

4 comments:

jettybetty said...

YAYAYAY!
I know you have to rush today--but I am soooo thankful Nelson isn't going to have to wait this one out!
I am praying for a successful surgery!!!

JB

Hope said...

I will be praying for you both tomorrow. Am really glad the surgery date got made as soon as it did. God bless you.

Kim said...

Praying today!

Melissa said...

Lord grant the doctors the wisdom and steady hands, Nelson and Tina the calm presence of your peace...Lord deliver your healing touch...restore your son to his glory! - Amen

(God is soooo GOOD!)