Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Living in the Moment

I’m not mad, blue, pouting or hiding. I’m living in the moment. Ann and Penelope came to visit this week. It’s a whirlwind of activity once I get home and I barely fall into bed with an ounce of energy to spare!

Mom came home from the hospital this afternoon. Things are looking really good for her.

Work is hot, Hot, HOT!

Home isn’t much better, thought Nelson just put the window air conditioner in our bedroom window. If he gets the cable hooked up this could seriously become my favorite room in the house.

TTFN…Pnel just woke up from her after dinner snooze…that’s my cue to live for the moment…and play, play, play!

3 comments:

Saija said...

want some of our rain? i'd be happy to share the cool temps too! :o)

Dreaming again said...

Just stopped by to say hi. I stuck your blog on my aol tool bar to remind me to stop by more often!

jettybetty said...

O yes, enjoy Ann and Penelope--can't you sleep next week???
Glad to hear positive news on your mom!
JB