Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Waving from AZ!

Well, it's hot...but it's a dry heat.
And it really is green...and the flowers bloomed late this year so I've been enjoying them on my walks.
Mom and I are tied in our Scrabble marathon at 15 games a piece.
I have LOVED walking every morning. This morning I was out hitting the streets at 5:30AM!I've had some really neat revelational thoughts while walking...I'll share them later. They need a little time to germinate!
Take care and I'll catch up more later.

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

So glad you are enjoying!!

Debra said...

Tina--So glad you are having fun with your mom! Wow... sounds like a whole lot of Scrabble and sounds like you are very evenly-matched! :) Hugs, Debra

Pilot Mom said...

I love Scrabble! I don't get to play it often enough...maybe I'll get some games in at Christmas if we have family home, otherwise, no such luck.