Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Prayer Request

Today, my husband has to travel to two hospitals and a clinic to retrieve all the x-rays taken of his ankle last summer and subsequent to his surgeries and take them to a new doctor to get a second opinion. The travel isn't easy, but much more difficult (and painful) will be going into each place and getting back to the car. I'm trying not to worry, or even concern myself, but it's hard.

Will you pray for Nelson today for me? Pray for the stamina required to get all the x-rays and get to the new doctor. And please, please pray with me that this new doctor will take seriously our concerns, watch Nelson walk, and make recommendations that we can live and work with.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Praying for you both.

HeyJules said...

You bet I will. Now go post this on the Lenten Prayer blog!

Saija said...

i understand about the journey being worse than the appointment ... it's like that with us too ... leo doesn't go anywhere because of the difficulties of travelling, waiting, etc.

praying ...