Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good Day

That was too much fun to be considered work.
This morning the music went very well in the first service. Even the part where I accompanied the worship team solo!
Then I had the blessing of joining our fellowship. It was an exciting moment for me. At one point I looked up and caught the eye of my favorite prof. He smiled such an approving smile. It was a sweet moment.
Then it was time to teach the Sunday School class. Magical. Energy zapping. It was so wonderful. Each time I have an opportunity to speak/teach/preach I draw from this bottomless pit of energy. I hit the floor running. This group was so easy to teach. They were with me from the git-go. And then, when it was over there were sooooooooo many strokes and soooooo much encouragement. Prof came up to me and complimented me. The owner of our company came to me and told me it was a good job. Several people asked if/when I was going to teach a quarter. Nelson told me that it blessed him, too. He loves to hear me speak.
After class we came home, nabbed the baby, and went to lunch at Applebees. Little Asher is definitely an Applebaby. All the servers and managers stopped by the table, many took a few moments to hold him and love on him. It’s so sweet.
And now I’ve got my feet up and am enjoying a cup’o coffee and resting before the race. It’s definitely been a good day!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

I would love to hear you teach!

So thankful you had a blessed day!

HeyJules said...

Oh Daisymarie! That is just fantastic! I'm so very happy that you had such a wonderful, wonderful day.

Erin said...

This is wonderful!! I'm so very happy for you :)

Judy said...

Wow. That's great.

We also have an "Applebee's" grandson!

Saija said...

i'm glad to hear your happy voice ... (hugs)