Tuesday, June 12, 2007

VACATION!!!!!

(Picture me doin' the happy dance...okay, perhaps that's not too pleasant a pic....just see me with the hugest of smiles!!!!!!!)

Tomorrow morning I'm rising at 4:15am. I'm getting picked up at 5:15am. My friend Pam and I are heading for Columbus Airport where she will leave me. I will be boarding a plane and flying to Dallas/Ft. Worth and then on to TUCSON where my mom will pick me up. We will have an entire week to ourselves to truly play scrabble til our eyes fall out!!!!

I will be checking in on you at the library so behave!
Hugs and Hershey's kisses to you all!!!!!

5 comments:

HeyJules said...

DM, have a WONDERFUL time! See you when you get back, girl!

Saija said...

YAY ... mom & scrabble! can't get better than that!

ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

have a good holiday :)

jettybetty said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

Trisha said...

ryn: forgot it.