Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Plug: AKA appeal

How many of you use google or one of the other major search engines on a daily basis? Great!

Here's what I would like to ask you to consider: there is a search engine (powered by google) that makes a donation to non-profit agencies each time it's used. Pretty cool!

The search engine is found at goodsearch.comI would like to ask you to consider putting Transformation Network down as the charity/non-profit that you would like your penny to go to.

We're a great cause, a worthy ministry, and would be deeply appreciative of your gesture.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

That sounds good...and yes, I had some oatmeal.

Trisha said...

RYN: LOL...she's not just my neighbor...she's my daughter.

jettybetty said...

I signed up!! Great idea! Hopefully, will be able to send a few cents your way.