Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Same Old

My life just feels like a series of the same thing over and over repeating itself.

I work during the day. I fill in at Curves—a lot lately. I change a lot of poopy butts.

Sigh.

I’m fighting a sore throat.

Nelson and I are thinking about buying a Curves in Ft. Wayne. How insane is that?

Nelson has lost 130 pounds. But he says he hasn’t really lost it because he’s not looking for it. Clever man!

I have to leave and drive 45 minutes for a meeting in Huron county. I’m sooooo glad the sun is shining today. It’ll be a very wonderful trip!

Pretty soon my lilac will be blooming. Now that’s something to look forward to!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ft. Wayne... as in Indiana?!
Wow.

Judy said...

Ah, the shining sun makes SUCH a difference!

Bill said...

I hate living in the same ol same ol. Its like we were created for greater things. And we were.....I hope that things get a little less routine for you and you can find the joy that the sun brings. Have a wonderful day. And just know that a complete stranger stopped by to say hi and to encourage you.

Bill